Click to return to Home Page
We will submit your webpage to
a combination of search engines, free for all links websites and award sites
once per month for a year for only $19.99 per web page.
Why over charge or gouge the public with high prices?
Only a (one time fee)
of $19.99

Meta tags must be built in your web page in order for our service to work properly.
If you would rather pay for our service with a check or money order, please contact us.

After processing your order, you will need to send your webpage to be submitted to the Search Engines to us. Please use our contact form, click here.


Helping-Hand-Services provides an optimal search engine submission service for websites not listed within search engines. About 90% of website visitors comes from search engines where as the remaining 10% of visitors either typed your website or clicked from a bookmark.
Quality Website
Hosting
Website Design
Search Engine
Optimization
Search Engine
Submissions
Website Re-design
Domain Name
Registration
Maintenance
Free web page
Personal Care
Fast Courteous
Service
Guaranteed
Satisfaction
Home | Testimonials | Why you need a webpage | Contact Us
How to qualify for a free webpage with our referral program.
More info.
Copyright (c) 2013 helping-hand-services.com. All Rights Reserved